ABOUT THE CAMP
The camp of former Serbian captain Jelena Nikolic and Volleyball Club “Radnicki Belgrade” are a blend of tradition, knowledge, experience and love towards volleyball. Our main goal is to promote volleyball, healthy life and our club, which is one of the oldest and most professional volleyball clubs in Serbia. Our coaches and promoters are known volleyball experts in Serbia and abroad. On our camp every child will have to learn new motor skills, acquire rich and unforgettable experience and bring home some beautiful memories.The camp will be held in Vrnjacka Banja from 24.06.-01.07. 2020. Camp participants are girls and boys from Serbia and abroad from 8 to 15 years.
After arriving at the camp, participants will be classified into groups based on age and volleyball knowledge. The aim of camp program is to:
- improve volleyball technique and tactics,
- develop motor abilities (power, speed, coordination, flexibility, precision, etc.) and motor skills,
- strengthen postural muscles and to prevent injuries,
- and also to develop team spirit.
Each group will count up to 15 members and will have two coaches.
- Hotel is located near the center of Vrnjacka banja
- Luxsury two bad room with terasse
- Full accomodation: 3 meals + 1 snack
- Doctor superevision 24h
- Check out accommodation: http://www.hotelliders.com/
- Latest sports equipment
- Air conditioned
- Wooden floor
PROMO PRICE IS 250e FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS THAT CHECK IN UNTIL 01. JANUARY 2020.
If you do not use our accommodation the camp costs are 150 euros.
- 7 nights with full board (3 meals + snack)
- transport to the camp Belgrade-Vrnjacka banja-Belgrade
- 2 t-shirts and 2 sorts
- Trainings during the whole stay
- Resident tax
- Animator (fun activities)
- Photos / videos
- Health insurance
- Other sport equipment from our club’s shop
PAYER: Full name of the child, participant
Association name: Belgrade volleyball club “Radnicki” Street Vojvode Supljikca 31, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
Purpose of payment: Summer camp
Account number: 170 – 0030032335000 – 05 Unicredit bank Belgrade
- Every participant must have valid medical – sport examination before coming to camp.
- Children who come to Vrnjacka Banja by other transportation, must pay the whole price for camp.
- If you use your own accommodation, the coach is responsible for your child only during training and organized group activities. The parent / guardian is obliged to bring a child to each activity and take it after the activity.
- January (40e)
- February (40e)
- March (40e)
- April (40e)
- May (20e)*
- June (20e)
*If participants apply for camp after 01. January, the instalment for May is 40 euros.
- If participant do not come to camp, or do not pay the remaining rates, he will not participate in the camp and the club will retain the first instalment. The first instalment will be returned in case of injury or illness.
- The full amount must be paid before camp.
- If the camp participants are brothers or sisters, the second and third child have a discount of 50 euros.
- Clubs that come organized with more members get a discount. Contact the camp coordinator for this matter on +381 66 888 08 08.
Instructions if paying from abroad dowload here.